The manor, established in 1627, belonged for longer periods of time to the von Wrangells, von Breverns, von Nascakins and von Ramms.
The Baroque two-storey main building was constructed on the manor grounds probably in the 1760s and has been preserved to our day in the form that was remodelled several times in the 19th and 20th centuries (currently forming a part of a nursing home). Its stables, resembling a medieval stronghold, are noteworthy (built in the second half of the 19th century, the rear part of the building was demolished in the 1980s).
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kuusalu Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kuusalu Municipality in Harjumaa County.