|The manor, founded in the 17th century, has belonged to both von the Wrangells and von Maydells. The stately two-storey classical wooden building was completed in 1859. Its most characteristic detail was a wooden portico extending to the height of two storeys. At present, the building is in private possession, has been demolished at both ends to make it shorter and plastered.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Ambla Parish in Järvamaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Tapa Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.