Tapa Manor
Taps in Kirchspiel Ampel, Jerwen

The manor, established in the 17th century, belonged to the von Tiesenhausens and von Focks. In the 1810s and 1820s, a majestic High-Classical main building with a magnificent six-column portico was built in the manor.

After the fire of 1941, the building was strongly remodelled into a plain square building, currently privately owned.


By the historical distribution the manor was in Ambla Parish in Järvamaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Tapa Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.