|The manor house first mentioned in 1490 was related to the von Lodes, von Uexkülls and von Hunnius'es. The one-storey stone-made main building established in 1753 got its present historicist form in the second half of the 19th century and in 20th century. The privately owned house has been empty for a long time and as a result is dilapidated.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kullamaa Parish in Läänemaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Märjamaa Municipality in Raplamaa County.