|The manor, established in the 17th century, was linked to the von Baranoffs, the von Stryks and the von Ramms. The Early-Classicist main building of 1778 is currently in private ownership. The manor has became a site for festive events.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Martna Parish in Läänemaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Martna Municipality in Läänemaa County.