|The manor, which belonged to the von Maydells, was established at the beginning of the 16th century and developed as a fortified dwelling. The present late Baroque main building dates from the end of the 18th century. After a fire in 1905, it was restored in a slightly changed form.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kullamaa Parish in Läänemaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Märjamaa Municipality in Raplamaa County.