Lelle Manor
Lelle in Kirchspiel Fennern, Kreis Pernau

The manor house was first mentioned in 1559 and it has been owned by the Livonian Order, von Staudens, Pilar von Pilchaus, von Stackelbergs and von Hoyningen-Huenes. At the end of the 19th century an impressive historicist main building was constructed, but after it burnt down in 1905, only its right-side part was restored (it is now privately owned).

By the historical distribution the manor was in Vändra Parish in Pärnumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kehtna Municipality in Raplamaa County.