|The manor was first mentioned in 1563. Later it belonged to the von Vietinghoffs and von Rennenkampffs. The main building, which has a wooden attic, was completed in the middle of the 19th century. Today, it is used as a residential building.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Karja Parish in Viljandimaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Leisi Municipality in Saaremaa County.