The manor, which was first mentioned in 1519, was long associated with the von Stackelbergs, the von Vietinghoffs and the von Helmersens. The stone main building, established probably in the middle of 19th century, lies in ruins.
By the historical distribution the manor was in
in Saaremaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to
the Leisi Municipality in