|The manor was first mentioned in 1518. The long main building made of stone was erected in several parts during 18-19th centuries, the oldest part being the late-Baroque edifice, completed in 1775. The manor was mainly associated with the von Dellingshausen family. Nowadays the building is empty and has partly been rebuilt.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kadrina Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kadrina Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.