|The manor was first mentioned in 1449, the Neo-Renaissance main building was completed in 1882. In about 1900, a flush joint brick extension was added to the building. In the 20th century, the building housed a nursing home for a long time, which has now moved to a new building. The manor is now in private possession.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kadrina Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Tapa Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.