|The manor was first mentioned in 1479; it has belonged to the Kawers, von Paykulls and von Krauses. The majestic Neo-Renaissance manor house was completed in 1894. Starting in 1920, the manor house accommodates a orphanage.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Viru-Jaagupi Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Vinni Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.