Kulina Manor Kullina in Kirchspiel St. Jakobi, Wierland The estate was first mentioned in 1546. The single-storey wooden eclectic main building was reconstructed from an earlier building in 1900. It housed a school for a long time. By the historical distribution the manor was in Viru-Jaagupi Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Vinni Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.