|The manor house, established in the 17th century, has been owned by the von Baers, von Ungern-Sternbergs and von Rentelns. An attractive historicist main building was completed in 1862. Now it houses a primary school.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kadrina Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Rakvere Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.