|The estate was first mentioned in 1470, it was associated with the noble families of the von Stackelbergs, von Kaulbars'es and von Dehns. The two-storey main building was constructed in the 17th and 18th century and got its present protruded shape in the 19th century. It now houses a vocational school. One of the nearby sights is an obelisk commemorating the Franco-Russian war.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Viru-Jaagupi Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Vinni Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.