Põlula Manor Poll in Kirchspiel St. Jakobi, Wierland The manor, which has first been mentioned in 1489, has changed hands a number of times. A spacious stone annex was added to the 18th-century wooden two-storey building in the 1880s. Nowadays it is used as a schoolhouse. By the historical distribution the manor was in Viru-Jaagupi Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Rägavere Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.