|The manor, first mentioned in 1532, was later for a longer period of time associated with the von Schuberts. The wooden main building constructed at the beginning of the 19th century and remodelled in the 1880s has been preserved. Today the building forms a part of a boarding school for disabled children.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Viru-Jaagupi Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Sõmeru Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.