Vohnja Manor
Fonal in Kirchspiel St. Katharinen, Wierland

The estate was first mentioned in 1504 and belonged for long periods to the Heydes, von Baers, von Baumgartens and von Tiesenhausens. The Classicist main building was constructed around 1830, and it now houses a school.

By the historical distribution the manor was in Kadrina Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kadrina Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.