|The manor was first mentioned in 1421. The owners at the time, the Tuves (the von Taubes), had a vassal’s stronghold built there around 1530. The house/stronghold, which had been rebuilt later and laid in ruins, was restored in 1987-90. Additional information: ph. +372 335 9388, +372 509 2488.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Lüganuse Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Lüganuse Municipality in Ida-Virumaa County.