|The manor was established in 1609. The historic main building was inspired from the Neo-Gothic style and was completed in 1864. It was mainly related to the noble families von Mohrenschildt and von Ramm. Today the manor is privately owned.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Risti Parish in Harjumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Padise Municipality in Harjumaa County.