|The manor, which originates from the Middle Ages, was associated with the noble families of von Fersen and von Wetter-Rosenthal. After a fire in 1905, the Baroque main building of the second half of the 18th century was restored in the same style as before. The school, the local municipality and the community centre are located in the building. The rococo decorations on the gables are worth seeing.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kullamaa Parish in Läänemaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Märjamaa Municipality in Raplamaa County.