|The manor house was first mentioned in 1412. Its stone-made main building was constructed at the end of the 19th century. While in possession of Eduard Kirchsten, during the period of 1903-06, the building was reconstructed into a presentable Art Nouveau building, which meant, among other works, adding a tower of 30 meters. The manor house is now privately owned, but very dilapidated.|
By the historical distribution the manor was in Kadrina Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Kadrina Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.